Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm off to the Beach... Cape Cod Weekend Getaway



I am so excited to be getting away for the weekend with hubbie, sister and one of my best friends. We are heading to the Cape. I used to summer there every year when I was growing up and have such fond memories of building sand castles on the beach, collecting white sand dollars at low tide- on an island you could only get to if the tides were right, boogie boarding in the crashing waves, and enjoying the most delicious seafood- the mussels are the sweetest you will find. I am really looking forward to a little break and praying for some sun shine. Happy Weekend!

My Shopbop Beach Getaway Essentials:
1. Karina Grimaldi, Maria Strapless Romper, $174
2. Diane Von Furstenburg, Liz Cover-Up, $295
3. Rachel Pally, Print Beach Bag, $70
4. Dolce Vita, Able Birdcage Flat Thong Sandal, $91
5. Pour La Victoire, Ella Zip Ruffle Flat Sandal, $225
6. Citizens of Humanity, Amber High Rise Boot Cut Jean, $154
7. Vix Swimwear, Sunset Bikini, $162



No comments: