Wednesday, February 4, 2009

All you need is love...

I have always been a huge fan of quotes and I love the idea of posting them in the most obvious and discreet places. Since moving into our new home over a year ago it has been a project I have been anxious to tackle but kept pushing aside. Now that my office and creative space is in our house it is more important to me to add inspiration throughout the rooms. So stay tuned. As I begin to add inspirational quotes and images throughout I will post pics of my projects.

I came across this image via With a Flourish and thought it was just perfect! To purchase this fun wall decal check out Vinyl Vineyard on Etsy. And be sure to check out the wedding package, that includes FIVE monograms for venue decor, one "just Married" decal, one custom wedding theme of your choice, and one large custom monogram decal, all in any color!
What a great way to personalize your event space.

No comments: