Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spend Less... My Love of Online Shopping

I discovered this wallet on Etsy and couldn't help but laugh. If only it were that simple...

I have to admit I am totally addicted to shopping. When I lived in the city I couldn't go one block without popping into a store to check out the latest fashion, and would get so excited when I saw the new colors appearing in the store windows all over Manhattan. I loved to see what each store would do with their displays and how I would incorporate those key pieces into my wardrobe. Since leaving Manhattan I have developed a new love of shopping, online shopping, which is worse because now I can shop any time of the day or night, and always find time to check my favorite stores online before beginning my day. So while I love this wallet, and the subtle reminder to live simply and spend less I can't help but share my favorite online shopping sites with you.

www.shopbop.com (every single day they update their site with new pieces and designers)
www.pinkmascara.com (sometimes when something is sold out on shopbop I can find it here)
www.revolveclothing.com (best site to buy a pair of jeans)
www.urbanoutfitters.com (I love combining inexpensive pieces from urban outfitters and forever 21 with more expensive items from shopbop or saks)
www.jcrew.com (J.crew will always be at the top of the list, I love the colors, comfort, and their shoes are absolutely amazing!)
www.neimanmarcus.com (great site to buy a dress for an upcoming event)
www.nordstrom.com (amazing customer service)

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing top listed the best online shopping place. It is most helpful for shopping hunters.