Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines Day Dresses....


I love getting dressed up for New Years Eve and Valentines Day, it doesn't matter what my plans are, you can be sure I will be decked out. I always search high and low for the perfect dress, and as I was searching I came across these dresses that I just had to share.

Whether you are married, single, engaged, or dating, Valentines Day is for everyone. It is an excuse to celebrate love, friendship, chocolate, candy, flowers, and everything red and pink!

1.Silk dupioni Gwendolyn dress, $195, J.Crew
2. Ports 1961, Totem Tuck Sheath Dress, $475, Shopbop
3. Nicole Miller, Strapless Chiffon Cocktail Dress, $420, Nordstrom
4. Shani Collections, Ruffle-Neck Silk Dress, $295, Neiman Marcus
5. David Meister, One Shoulder Sheath Dress, $306, Nordstrom
6. Moschino Cheap and Chic, Strapless Dress with Bow Detail, $755, Shopbop
7. Diane Von Furstenberg, Poplin Wrap Dress, $365,
Neiman Marcus

No comments: