Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Engagement Gifts... Some of my favorites

I often get asked by friends and family ideas for engagement gifts, favor ideas, bridal party gifts, etc. So I thought I would share with all of you some of my responses, starting with engagement gift ideas.

Some of my Favorites:

1. Ring Holder (It is so nice to have a place that you always put your ring when you take it off)

2. Gift Certificate for manicures for a month and hand cream (I remember as a newly engaged bride to be, everyone wants to look at your hands, well really the ring)

3. His and Her, monogrammed towels (My sister gave us monogrammed towels when we got engaged and just love this idea, especially when you start to share a bathroom and all of the towels are the same color)

4. Champagne or Prosecco and Toasting Flutes (Such a nice gift to be able to toast to the newly engaged couple, and I believe you can never have too many toasting flutes, especially when you ring in the New Year)

No comments: