Monday, June 22, 2009

True and Wesson in Action... a behind the scenes look


Wesson made fun of me all day but I have to say I love my new LeSportsac Fanny Pack!

On Saturday Clark & Laura got married on Island Farm (Elihu Island) and Miss Anna captured us in action. This was the first time we had a photographer follow us 4 hours before the event began. It is so neat to be able to see a behind the scenes look at all of the details, set up, and coordination of the arrival of vendors. It truly was a fantastic event and we somehow we managed to dodge the heavy rain they had been predicting all week. I can't wait to share with you the pictures Erica of Adeline and Grace captured of the wedding.
Hopefully we will have them up later today!


1 comment:

Anna Sawin said...

Kinda thinking I could use a sac, too! Maybe we should get you a ShootSac (with the yellow cover, of course), or maybe your next business venture is to design the perfect "day of" bag/sac for just for coordinators!