Friday, July 3, 2009

Sparklers on the Fourth and for your Wedding...

image via Sparkle
image via Sparkle
image by Chris Ramirez, Anne & Andrew's Wedding, Black Point Niantic, CT
image by Chris Ramirez, Anne & Andrew's Wedding, Black Point Niantic, CT

Ever since I was a little kid I have always loved sparklers. My dad would always buy a box of sparklers on the Fourth of July and pass them out to my sisters and I as we got ready to watch the town fireworks. There was always something so magical about lighting them as it got dark and waving them through the air in all different shapes and patterns.

I discovered this great company, Sparkle, a couple years ago that sells sparklers online in all sizes for weddings, and special events. Sparklers are nostalgic, evoke a celebratory mood, add an element of whimsy to any event, and are amazing in pictures.

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!

No comments: