Monday, August 3, 2009

Sanuk Beach Shoes.... Fashion Pick of the Week.


I discovered these fabulous beach shoes the other day while shopping down here on the Outerbanks and I just had to share them. Most of my friends will tell you I hardly ever wear flats but these are just too fabulous not to own. They are not only super cute on, but they are the most comfortable shoes! You feel like you don't have anything on your feet. Sister got the white and yellow which was that last pair on the shelf otherwise I think we both would have gotten the same, so I went for the zebra pattern.

Currently Shoes.com is offering 15% off and free shipping.

4 comments:

paper in style said...

Even though I prefer open toe for whole summer, I love these! especially the white&yellow ones...

Sanuk Footwear said...

True & Wesson!

Thanks for the love. Happy to hear you are liking them! Please be in touch!

Enjoy the rest of the summer at the beach!

Sanuk

Skechers UK said...

your post is awesome and i love reading it i am fashion and shoes Lover thanks for sharing thing post

doc Martens Boots said...

I always like long boots
because I believe fashion without
long boots is incomplete