Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thinking outside the box

This past weekend, I had the most amazing experience by collaborating with 3 other artists to design and create a wedding that was to die for (Images will come soon, I promise!). Rustic, farm chic was the tone of the event and it forced us all to really think outside the box. When I design any space, I love to take ordinary objects and turn them into something quite unexpected. So, now that I am done with events this year, I will be busy redesigning the Chocolate Creative Design studio. So let the games begin...anyone know where to find some extra large truck springs?
Image found via House Beautiful.

1 comment:

Anna Sawin said...

Amazing how an event like that can leave you renewed and inspired--with so much creativity flowing there, how could it NOT?!

It was just so lovely and amazing.
Congrats on a job so beautifully done.