Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Underwater Shoot...Save the Date Love.


You all know how much I love interesting save the dates, well this is by far one of my absolute favorites I came across on Green Wedding Shoes. The images are brilliant!

Kelty from Steep Street Photography Captured this incredible Engagement shoot. What fun!

A Note From Kelty: Jeff and Stacey are dear friends that I've known since childhood and (being the crazy iron man triathletes they are) they were game for an underwater engagement shoot, replete with wedding ensembles, underwater kisses, dancing, and diving. They've been all over the world together but had a distinct vision for their engagement shoot and save the date cards, choosing the pool their grew up swimming in. I then created an accordion Save the Date Invite using their engagement photos.

No comments: