Saturday, May 29, 2010

Holiday Weekend Friday Wine Tasting... St. Germain Cocktails and Ripe Ritas





I thought it might be fun for the holiday weekend to share two of my favorite new cocktails that I just cant get enough of. These are the perfect drinks to kick off summer with! Enjoy the sunshine!


Recipes

St. Germain-
Mojito Parisien

Ingredients
  • 10 fresh mint leaves

  • 2 shots white light rum/or Vodka

  • 2 shots St. Germain liqueur

  • Spritz of lime

Directions

  1. Lightly muddle mint in a collins glass. Add other ingredients.
  2. Half fill the glass with crushed ice; stir. Fill to the brim with more crushed ice and stir again.
  3. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Ripe Margarita (available at Whole Foods)

Ingredients

No sugar. No corn syrup. And absolutely no highly-processed juice from concentrate. We squeeze every drop of juice we use for a taste that is pure freshness. We've done the work, all you do is add Tequila.

1 comment:

yumiko said...

oh yes, I think I'll be trying this new twist to my fave cocktail!!!