Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Let your imagination grow..dressing rooms...


Just a few years back they used to come via mail. A small envelope with familiar bubble handwriting which contained a very neatly clipped piece of newspaper of either an article, a comic or just plain words of wisdom. Now with email they come in droves. Always an elaborate attachment, always forwarded and almost always some sort of chain mail requiring me to send to 50 people. I usually don't even open them for fear that I have opened a porthole into computer hell. However this time was different....this was not forwarded, it was just to me. So, I opened it with eyes tightly closed and to my amazement, up popped one of the coolest things I have ever seen.
Welcome to the virtual dressing room created by Cisco. Can you even imagine not having to drag 500 pieces of clothes and a child into a teeny tiny dressing room? It's beyond amazing! Apparently, they have them already in Japan...
So thank you Mom for those millions and trillions of letters and emails....you never know what you may find...

LSW

No comments: