Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesdays are for Mood Boards....Dreams of Runways in Spring...

Jenny Packham RTW Spring 2011

Oh, what a glorious week! We are smack dab in the middle of Fashion Week RTW Spring 2011. It is absolutely and positively one of my favorite weeks of the year! Back in 2007, I was sitting amongst the fashionistas in NYC watching the oh so fabulous Mr. Oscar de la Renta's show, courtesy of one of my brides, the beautiful Miss Tatianna, who made a life long dream come true for me. Thursday, Mr. de la Renta will be showcasing his line and I will be waiting with baited breath to see the images. So far, I have decided that I could take any of Jenny Packham's Spring line and being a Rachel Zoe obsessive watcher, I feel they are seriously "Oscar Worthy".
Just this week I received an email from Pantone showcasing their color picks for Fashion's Spring 2011 season.
Now I know we are heading into Fall, but I know that those Spring and Summer 2011 brides and grooms are already planning their color stories. So, I decided to take a few of the colors and create a Spring/Summer 2011 board based on Pantone's predictions. Although, I do have to confess that this Spring/Summer girl is actually trying to avoid thinking about Fall/Winter..Brrr......

Pantone Spring Summer Fashion Colors for 2011
Sofa Image:thisisglamorous, Beaded Clutch Image:weheartit, Cork Heart Image:tinywhitedaisies, Girls image: weheartit
Plate Image:lavenderhillstudio, Lilac Image:it'smaryruffle, Balloon Image:weheartit, Dress Image:weheartit,
Beaded Clutch Image:weheartit, Ballerina image:, Chair image:lifeinthefunlane, Lilac image: vi.sualize.us
Girl image: weheartit, Butterfly cookies:weheartit, Lavendar Image:weheartit, Glitter Image:


Board created and designed by Chocolate Creative Design

LSW

1 comment:

Erin said...

love that cork heart :)