Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Big Tease...Sparkle in the Hayfield.....


I absolutely love my monster with all my heart but sometimes I miss out on all those glamorous industry parties. Tonight however, I am heading over to Long Island via Ferry to drink some amazing sparkling wine in the middle of a cornfield at the fabulous Sparkling Pointe Vineyard. Being in that cornfield reminds me of another Sparkle in my life..Miss Erin of Sparkle and Hay! 3 weeks ago Miss Erin became Mrs. Dan Ethier so I couldn't resist a little teaser of hers and Dan's wedding invite!

I promise more is to come...

Happy weekend and I will raise a glass tonight to all those amazing Veterans!!

LSW

3 comments:

Erin said...

makes me positively giddy with excitement... never have i loved paper so much! xo

A Crimson Kiss said...

What an absolutely stunning invite-that girl has good taste, and so do you!

I'm so delighted to be introduced to so many amazing, talented new bloggers-can't wait to dive into your achieves and get to know you better!

wesson said...

Thank you so much Miss La Petite Coquine..I am absolutely in LOVE with your blog!! Beautiful imagery!!! I might have to pick something for a mood board!!