I was so excited to see that Yellow (Mimosa) was the pantone color of the year. A color that is rich, vibrant, bright, energizing and makes us all feel a little warmer, especially this time of year. (-5 degrees this morning in CT)
This is exactly why I was inspired to choose yellow to be one of my company's prominent colors.
So in honor of Mimosa and the launch of True Event I have created a board with some of my favorite yellow things!
- Fairfax Bedroom Collection, by William Sonoma
- Chinese Laundry Scarlett, $70, by Piperlime
- 2009 Spring Ready to Wear Collection, by Monique Lhuillier
- Silk Gala Clutch, $88.00, by jcrew
- Hanky Panky, $32, Signature Lace Boy Short, by shopbop
- Danielle Nicole Kristi Mini Hobo, $575, by Neiman Marcus
- Lemon Toile Salad Plates, $32, by, Pottery Barn
- Mac Stowaways Eyes 4, $36, by Nordstrom
- Daisy Pillow, $24.95 by CB2
- Juicy Couture Jackie Print Ruffle One Shoulder Dress, $258.00, by shopbop
- Bandeau top and matching Bottoms, $34.50, by Victoria Secret
- Yellow Flower/Feather Jana Hair Clip, LF Jewelry Designs, by etsy