Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Wine Tasting...

Wine of the Week
Mas Delmera, 2007 Tempranillo
, $7.99

When we first moved to East Hampton, CT I discovered a true gem of a wine store in the neighboring town of Marlborough called Country Roads. The owner of the shop, from Australia is the nicest person you could meet. Greeting each customer with a smile and her Australian accent she glows with personality. And she is amazing for discovering really incredible wines for under $10. So I thought I would share with you each Friday my pick of the week, since most of you probably won't make it out to this part of the state.

However, if you are ever on Rt 2 in Marlborough, you have to hop off the highway and visit her store. Every bottle has a tag on it with her personal review of the wine, which makes shopping for a bottle of wine a true experience. I have never gone wrong in selecting!

No comments: