Thursday, April 2, 2009

Silver shoes...Therapy or bling? Or is bling therapy?


I love shoes. There I said it. I adore shoes. They make me smile. Shoes can make or break an outfit in a second. I am no Imelda Marcus by any means, but, I certainly can't turn down a pair of sparkly, sexy heels. Look at Dorothy, she had some seriously rocking good shoes (whom I might add, quickly grabbed them off the witch she had just killed... like a DSW commercial). Those shoes were so powerful that they had the ability to take her home. Lately, I realized we all have wicked witches and warlocks of the west or east in our lives, who come with their own personal evil flying monkeys. But, I found that if you have a little bit of bling on your feet, everything seems to just melt away...Therapy or shoes...That is the question.
Image by Craig Fordham.

Here is a list I have compiled of some amazing silver bling for the spring and summer season.
1. Stuart Weitzman "Pipesashay" silver sequins evening sandal. $345.00 at Jildor shoes.
2. Guess "Okanerra" silver evening sandal. On sale for $99.00 at Macys.
3. Aldo "Mogalecity" silver sandal. $80.00 at Aldo Shoes.
4. Manolo Blahnik "Sedaraby" in silver. $715 at Barneys.
5. Enzo Angiolini "Minerva Heel" in silver satin. $99.99 at Heels.com
6. Stuart Weitzman "Shalimar" silver lace peep toe pumps. $189 at Bluefly.
7. Nina "Carle" sandal in silver leather. $79 at Dillards.
8. Aldo "Ingels" silver sequin heels. On sale for 42.98 at Amazon.
9. Steve Madden "Graham" silver leather sandal. $79.95 at Steve Madden.
10.Delman "Siana" silver dress sandal. On Sale for $118.00 at Amazon.


2 comments:

True Event said...

I love it! It is all about the silver shoes!

Shopaholic said...

I too have a shoe obsession! Love them all!!!