Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Paloma's Nest... Guest Book Idea


I am always asked by brides for creative guest book ideas and so I am constantly thinking about new ways to recreate the traditional guest book. As I was thinking about new ideas I discovered Paloma's Nest and was immediately drawn into the simplicity of design, stark white pottery, and the engraved words that accent her work with such meaning. I thought these would be perfect for guests to sign, and then to hang on the wall with fancy ribbon, or to use as decorative plates when entertaining, you would have so many different ways to display your "guest book" and to always remember all of the people that were there with you on that day. You can even customize the engraved message with a special quote and your wedding date. For more information check out Caroline's online store on Etsy.

No comments: