Thursday, July 16, 2009

Office Inspiration... New Space

Image via With a Flourish

True Event is opening a new space in Clinton, CT in the Red House at the White Dress by the Shore with the uber talented Miss Jennie (Jennie Fresia Beauty Library), and I couldn't be more excited about my new neighbors.

With the new space comes lots of design ideas! Now if only I could magically make the design in my head come alive in the space without having to do any of the work, that would be a real talent!


Miss Wesson and Chocolate Creative Design will still keep their home base in the studio in Stonington, so together we can really stretch up the shoreline.

Today I am inspired by the design of this office and on the hunt for the perfect white desk and zebra print carpet. Stay tuned for pics of the finished space!

1 comment:

annie said...

i love this office design - i'm sure yours will turn out equally as beautiful and elegant!