Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Father to Son...words of advice

A few months ago, I received a beautiful email from one of my past couples who had an amazing wedding on Island Farm. I absolutely love hearing from couples as their new families grow and change. It reminded me that as Coordinators/Designers and even photographers, we have the ability to follow along with our brides and grooms in hosting baby showers, maternity shoots, family shoots and birthday parties. We have the luxury of becoming part of their family. So in receiving a beautiful image of their new baby boy and now a new member of the Island Farm family, I thought of the perfect gift for those oncoming offspring.

When our son was born, Jono received the book Father to Son, written by Harry H. Harrison. Inside is a beautiful compilation of "life lessons" and advice that every father should know while raising a son.



My men have perfected this one!!!

No comments: