Thursday, October 22, 2009

Inspiration to Reality shoot with Style Me Pretty

I am just back from 3 days of Bridal Market in NYC and what an incredible week it was! Filled with bridal fashion, Martha Stewart's 15th Anniversary party at the Plaza, Jenny Yoo's runway show with flowers by the fabulous James Abel, A dinner I will never forget at 620 Loft and Garden, hosted by Marcy Brownstein Catering on one of the most perfect fall nights.

Lots of stories, details to share and new friends in the industry to blog about. But until I can get all of that together, I thought I would share this video from the photoshoot we did a couple weeks ago with Style Me Pretty. So much more to come from that shoot as well.


Style Me Pretty time lapse from Justin Marantz on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Jeff Rapoport said...

I'm so jealous of everyone who went to the loft dinner. Sounds like you were very busy in NYC. I like following your frequent posts.
Take care.
Best,
Jeff

True Event said...

Thanks Jeff. That is truly an amazing venue! We love that you are a follower of the blog.