Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winter Running... Essential Gear

Lately I have been asked alot of questions about running. What keeps me motivated, what schedule I follow, what gear is best in winter, etc. So I thought I would periodically do posts on running and share some of the things I have learned along the way.

The weather in New England in the winter with months of snow, ice, sleet and the shortness of daylight hours makes running that much more challenging than any other season. One of the things I have been searching and searching for over that last couple of years is the best night gear on the market so that I can be safe on the roads when the sun is going down. So when I stumbled across Saucony's line of reflective gear I was so excited. It is absolutely brilliant!

Benefits of ViZi-PRO from Saucony on Vimeo.

Top 5- Winter Running Essentials

1. Saucony Vizi-Pro Soniclite HD Jacket, $89.95
2. Saucony Ulti-Mitt, $38
3. Smartwool Socks, $13.95
4. Nike Hatphone, $49.99
5. Craft Pro Zero/Warm Base Layer, $59.99-$74.99

No comments: