Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let your imagination grow..paper airplanes

Papierkrieg from Makaio Tisu on Vimeo.

Creativity=Imagination and Imagination=Creativity. Neither would be possible without the other. As a graphic designer and stylist, it is integral to exercise my imagination daily. The person who consistantly inspires me and waters my imagination so that it may grow is my 6 3/4 year old son(remember that 3/4 is VERY important). So therefore, I will be filling Thursdays with "Let your Imagination Grow" posts. It will be a day to celebrate those who challenge our imaginations, allow us to see things in a new light and inspire our creativity.

First up is this amazing and brilliant little film by Makaio Tisu. Although it is in German, it certainly proves that language is definately not a barrier and that there is something to be said about the strength and power of our visual imaginations.

Enjoy!

Thanks to www.minordetails.typepad.com who inspire me daily!

LSW

No comments: