Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Save the Date...Angela and DJ Wedding Scheming

I am always on the hunt for new ideas, ways to be creative, to think out side of the box, constantly pushing myself to come up with something that hasn't been done before. It can sometimes be exhausting as my mind is always working. So when this save the date arrived in my in-box yesterday from a super fabulous couple I am working with this year, I couldn't get enough of it. It is absolutely perfect for them and for their wedding, completely unique, ultra creative, and humorous!

When I first met DJ and Angela, I knew we were going to have a blast in planning their wedding and one of the most important things to them was that their wedding was fun! This save the date totally sets the tone for what guests can expect, and delivers such an incredible energy and excitement for the big day!!



No comments: