Thursday, April 8, 2010

Colored Extensions... Spring Trend


I usually go through a phase of wanting to mix up my hair style and I thought about bangs again but that got ruled out fast, cutting it short but thought no way!, dying it dark, not for summer, nothing seemed right until Miss Jennie suggested colored extensions. Yellow Hair, I mean how fabulous is that?! Since then I have become obsessed at the thought! It is the perfect accessory for spring/summer and while it may look permanent they can clip in and out to totally change your look. What do you all think of this trend?

2 comments:

caroline said...

i think it's fun and fabulous!

Emma Ashton said...

Hair extensions are easy to put in and take out. You can remove them even if your hair is wet. If you choose wholesale hair extension vendors suppliers usa that match your own hair's texture and color, they'll look natural.