Monday, June 14, 2010

Now we are Seven....

I should have known what I was in for when you were in utero. You loved to start kicking me right as I drifted off to sleep. You absolutely loved watermelon (still do). You loved to dance to cajun music and you decided to break the rules and come out feet first like a cliff jumper.

You taught me patience, pure sweet sweet love, how to laugh at myself, forgiveness and most importantly, how to run in 3 inch heels.

You amaze me every day, you test my patience every day and you tell me " I love you so much Mama, you are so beautiful" three times a day. I am the luckiest mom in the world.

You are now seven. The world is your oyster. No more free ski lift tickets or free airline seats..you are not a baby anymore...

So happy happy birthday my sweet prince....Today is a day of celebration and lots and lots of chocolate cupcakes with swirls and twirls of chocolate frosting...Of best wishes of being such a big boy and then....falling asleep in my arms..just like in the beginning..you and me..me and you...
I love you little monster

LSW

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite boy!!!! xoxo

True Event said...

Happy Birthday CHW! xo