Thursday, August 12, 2010

While on the Beach we were on Style Me Pretty!!!



Well I am back from vacation and it is amazing how relaxed I felt just a week ago laying on the beach, reading magazines, and I actually got through a book (Highly recommend Belong to Me and the Beach House). While away I tried to disconnect from the day to day, although I must admit it was hard to completely turn it all off, I was found with my lap top in front of me most days, but usually only in the morning before we headed down to the beach. Vacation was perfection and I am back totally refreshed, sun kissed, and ready for all of the fabulous weddings that are coming up in the weeks ahead.

I just can't believe that while away I missed our feature wedding, Gillian & Nate, go up on Style Me Pretty! You could imagine my excitement today when I was going through past tweets and realized we had been featured. Thanks so much Style me Pretty!!!

Gillian and Nate's wedding was one of my favorites to date. From the minute I met Gillian, dressed in her yellow sweater (I think we might have had on matching ones at one point) I knew we were going to become fast friends. Working with her was a dream! We told their story as a couple through the details, and their wedding is one I know guests are still talking about. Every detail had meaning, which made it completely unique to them. And Erica (Adeline and Grace) captured every detail perfectly.

To see the full feature on Style Me Pretty, click here.

Collaboration:
Vendors: Event Designer/Planner: Sarah True, True Event
Photographer: Erica Mancini, Adeline & Grace Photography
On-Site Coordinator: Michael Boivin, Boston Harbor Hotel
Flowers: Kelly Harris, Beautiful Blooms
DJ: Renzo Hernandez, Top Entertainment
String Trio: Michael Reavey Music
Calligrapher: Betsy Dunlap Invitation
Invitation/Menu Design: Erin Napier,
Lucky-Luxe Couture Correspondance
Programs: BeeHive Designs,
(Bride’s sister-in-law; Shop on Etsy)
Videographer: Joel Osgood
(Best man; made YouTube clip of the wedding video)
Hair and makeup: Athena Aveda Salon and Spa
Officiant: Edi Pasalis

No comments: