Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dueling Designers...Part Trois...

Those crazy dueling designers are back! This time the multi-faceted, multi-talented and fabulously type A Miss Amy Graver of Elements Design, picked one of my favorite colors and themes. It has been one of the hottest summers on record in the Northeast and if I won the lottery, the first thing I would do would be to put in a pool asap!!
This exact blue is abundant in my house and I love to mix it with my favorite color turquoise. I had to add the pink as sadly it is something missing from my house, I have been outnumbered by boys 3-1.
If I close my eyes really tight I can actually see that pool party in the back field surrounded by lavender plants...
A girl can dream can't she?

Chceck out Miss Graver's post on her blog Hello Elements!

Elements Design


Chocolate Creative Design
Chair: Anthropologie, Pool Image:, Swim caps Image:Shannoneileen, Pool Image: weheartit
Glass: Anthropologie, Swim Cap Image:pinkwallpaper, Quote:imgfave, Bath Mat: Anthropologie
Pool Invite: Etsy, Pool Image:dailybitsofbeauty, Bathing Suit: J.Crew, Striped bags:, pinkwallpaper
Pool Image:weheartit, Cupcake Image: Bibbityboppityboo, Lips Image:FFFFOUND, Ice cream cone image: simplesong
Pool image: Slim Aaron, Plate: Anthropologie, Heart Image:weheartit, Umbrella Image: weheartit



Boards created and designed by Elements Design and Chocolate Creative Design

LSW

No comments: