Thursday, December 31, 2009
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
What: NYC Dance Band Showcase
When: Thursday January 7th 2010 7:30PM Sharp
Smash Studios - Midtown
Personalized Music / No Cheese Factor
Studio Suite 1
307 West 36th Street, 18th Floor
Between 8th and 9th Avenues
New York, NY 10018
888.800.3526 or email@example.com
Admission Gratis - RSVP Requested
Prompt Start 7:30pm
(day of contact cell 646.753.2616)
Eric Nicolas & One Love
East Village Exchange
Preview groups at www.elanartists.com
Hear your areas top dance bands perform live. Each band performs a cross section of music from classics to contemporary. Hip, sophisticated, and affordable. Our bands personalize each performance and have zero cheese factor. Meet band leaders and musicians directly and get a feeling for style, personality and quality.
Email us to check band availability for your date. RSVP is requested.
ELAN ARTISTS - RECENT BAND PERFORMANCES, AWARDS, EVENT & EDITORIAL HIGHLIGHTS:
- Martha Stewart Weddings 15th Anniversary at The Plaza
- 2009 FedEx NCAA Football Gala
- Mercedes Benz / Maybach Lau nch Hosted by Donald Trump At Mar A Lago
- Exclusive Vendor List Inclusion At The Breakers West Palm
- Celebrity Weddings With Preston Bailey In Both NYC & LA
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Barack Obama Campaign Philadelphia
- Martha Stewart Blog Entry / Wedding Editor Darcy Miller
- 2008 New York Magazine Entertainment Editorial
- 2007 & 2008 The Knot "Best Of Weddings"
- Washingtonian Best of DC List
- Calistoga Ranch / Auberge Du Soleil Vendor List
- American Heart Assoc. Annual Ball El Paso, Texas
- Kennedy Center / Smithsonian Institute Concert Series
- Annual Ritz Carlton Event Managers Conference
- 2009 Presidential Inaugural Balls
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Launch
- Family Reception for Hilary & Bill Clinton
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Photography: Anna Sawin, Anna Sawin Photography
Flowers: Yumiko Fletcher, Hana Floral Design
Hair & Makeup: Jennie Fresa & Lindsay Milan, Jennie Fresa Beauty Library
Clothing/Styling: Women- Tove Vigen, Tova’s Vintage
Film/Video: Mike Cyr. Buzz Media Company
Rentals: Rental Unlimited (three silk linens, napkins and tinted glassware)
Models: Nicole Frechette, Crista Taylor, Tove Vigen, Chelsea Tyler, Steve DePino,
Jayson Drobiak, Gabriella Taylor, Henry Sawin and Sophie Heublein
A very special thanks to Sarah True of True Event for feeding the troops and putting her sparkle into the finishing touches on the set.
Venue: Island Farm on Elihu Island
Twas the Night Before Christmas...
It is a tradition in husband's family that every year before going to the Christmas vigil service on Christmas Eve his father would read the Night Before Christmas and then we would all head together to church. So it was extra special to me that this was part of the proposal when husband asked me to marry him 6 years ago.
The ring strategically placed in the back of the Night Before Christmas pop up book by Robert Sabuda, popped up as the star on the tree with a little note written inside "will you marry me?"
Since receiving this special book, and proposal I have become a huge fan of Robert Sabuda's pop up books. They are absolutely gorgeous, every pop up illustration more intricate than the next. He is a true artist!
We have his entire Christmas Collection of books that decorate our mantle at the holidays.
I thought I would talk about wine today since Friday would be too late to talk about my Christmas wine picks.
So here they are. Wishing Everyone a happy and safe holiday!
Christmas Wine Picks
1. Chamard Vineyard 2007, Rose, $14.99
2. Atticus John, 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon, $27.99
3. Domain Du Tariquet, 2008, Sauvignon, $9.99
4. Barco Viejo, 2008, Chardonnay, $6.99 (Faith Middleton's new rave)
5. Domaine Paul Blanck, Alsace, 2007, Riesling, $16.99